Adam Brewer is a California Tax Attorney. His legal practice focuses on resolving State, Federal, and International Taxation issues.
Adam’s clients include individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. Adam assists his clients in resolving tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service, Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department, and California Board of Equalization.
Adam has volunteered his legal services to the Sierra Club and Legal Aid Society of San Diego. While in law school, Adam participated in the Internal Revenue Service’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program where he provided tax assistance to low income taxpayers.
In his free time Adam enjoys reading, running, surfing, traveling, and spending time with his wife and son.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Tax Court
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor, Law, International Law
- Distinguished Honor Roll, Honor Roll
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Federal Income Taxation
- International and Comparative Law Study at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China
- Student Bar Association, Academic Chair
- Tax Society, Vice President for Research
- Pennsylvania State University, BS, Industrial Health and Safety
- State Bar of California Taxation Section
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Tax Law Section
- Santa Clara County Bar Association